Re: BUG #4860: Indexes gone after restore

От Obe, Regina
Тема Re: BUG #4860: Indexes gone after restore
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Okay seems to be a sequencing problem. Sorry I should have been paying atte=
ntion to the screen notices. =0D
=0D
I tried with a simpler db and this is what I get=0D
=0D
QUERY:  SELECT proj4text FROM spatial_ref_sys WHERE srid =3D 4326 LIMIT 1=
=0D
    Command was: CREATE INDEX assets_building_idx_the_geom_4326 ON building=
 USIN=0D
G gist (public.st_transform(the_geom, 4326));=0D
WARNING: errors ignored on restore: 1=0D
=0D
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:=0D
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 2612; 1259 27845 INDEX ass=
ets_b=0D
uilding_idx_the_geom_4326 postgres=0D
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  relation "spat=
ial_r=0D
ef_sys" does not exist=0D
LINE 1: SELECT proj4text FROM spatial_ref_sys WHERE srid =3D 4326 LIMI...=
=0D
                              ^=0D
QUERY:  SELECT proj4text FROM spatial_ref_sys WHERE srid =3D 4326 LIMIT 1=
=0D
    Command was: CREATE INDEX assets_building_idx_the_geom_4326 ON building=
 USIN=0D
G gist (public.st_transform(the_geom, 4326));=0D
WARNING: errors ignored on restore: 1;=0D
=0D
Any suggestions on how to work around this issue?  I recall even when =0D
I have this table loaded before I restore, it still doesn't work.  So I thi=
nk=0D
its still the set schema issue in restore.=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
-----Original Message-----=0D