Re: BUG #4860: Indexes gone after restore

От Obe, Regina
Тема Re: BUG #4860: Indexes gone after restore
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom,=0D
=0D
Your example seems to work fine for me too.  I'm trying to figure out the b=
est way to give an isolated case without requiring you install a bunch of s=
tuff.=0D
=0D
The only thing I can think of that is different about my case.=0D
=0D
Is one its using a gist index instead of btree=0D
and my operator classes are defined in public (they are all against PostGIS=
 geometry) as well (not in pgcatalog).=0D
=0D
The ones that are plain gist (no functional) work fine=0D
Its just the ones built on ST_Transform(...) that never seem to come back.=
=0D
=0D
Anyrate having some other people on PostGIS dev try this and see if they ha=
ve similar issues or if its just something about my config.=0D
=0D
Thanks,=0D
Regina=0D
=0D