Re: Can't paste into SQL Editor PgAdmin 1.10 Beta 3

От Obe, Regina
Тема Re: Can't paste into SQL Editor PgAdmin 1.10 Beta 3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
packagedwith EnterpriseDb 8.4 beta 2).  Though beta 4 is not here <a
andalso the <a href="http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/win32/">http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/win32/</a>  is very
confusingas these are much older than the link above which ironically is harder to navigate to.<br /><br /> Sorry if I
Subject:Can't paste into SQL Editor PgAdmin 1.10 Beta 3<br /><br /> I don't seem to be able to paste into the SQL
Editorin the Beta 3 ast least under Windows XP.  I recall being able to do this in prior betas though in those cut and
pastewould work for a while and then suddenly stop working.  In this one paste doesn't seem to work at all.<br /><br />
Don'thave the issue with PgAdmin 1.8 series.<br /><br /> One other unrelated side note which is not in prior versions
either. When you right mouse click on an index or a check constraint -- you get a CREATE script option which is
/></font><p><hrsize="1" /><p><strong> The substance of this message, including any attachments, may be confidential,
legallyprivileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts law. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Ifyou received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. </strong><p><hr