Re: absolute novice wanting knowledgeable opinion about front end

От Obe, Regina
Тема Re: absolute novice wanting knowledgeable opinion about front end
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

> (Anyone want to start putting together a page on wiki.postgresql.org
> about Access compatibility?)

>                       regards, tom lane

If it helps we wrote a quick one.  I think its already listed on the wiki too.

http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/index.php?/archives/24-Using-MS-Access-with-PostgreSQL.html

Hope that helps,
Regina

The substance of this message, including any attachments, may be confidential, legally privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts law. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Help make the earth a greener place. If at all possible resist printing this email and join us in saving paper.

Сообщение: Re: absolute novice wanting knowledgeable opinion about front end
Сообщение: Re: absolute novice wanting knowledgeable opinion about front end