ERROR: XX000: function 60821C60 returned NULL

От Obe, Regina
Тема ERROR: XX000: function 60821C60 returned NULL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I have an SQL job on SQL Server that dumps data to a table in=0D
PostGreSQL.  This job worked fine when it was going against a PG 8.1.3=0D
server, but since my upgrade to PG 8.3, it has been working=0D
intermittently.  Mostly not working and erroring out with=0D
 =0D
ERROR: XX000: function 60821C60 returned NULL=0D
 =0D
I have other jobs doing similar feeds to other tables, and they still=0D
work fine.  So I can't quite figure out what is wrong with this one.=0D
The only difference with this table is that the copy is done hourly=0D
where as the other ones are done daily.=0D
 =0D
The table being inserted into looks like the below.  If I drop the table=0D
and recreate it, the routine starts working again.  My SQL Server DTS=0D
job uses the ODBC driver, but I tried a .NET script that uses the npgsql=0D
driver and had the same issues.  All fields are inserted into except the=0D
the_point and gid fields.  I'm going to reduce the frequency of=0D
uploading and take out the OID to see if that makes a difference.=0D
 =0D
CREATE TABLE hbasessionsremaining=0D
(=0D
  sessioncode character varying(17) NOT NULL,=0D
  remainingslots integer,=0D
  meetstarttime timestamp without time zone,=0D
  meetendtime timestamp without time zone,=0D
  number smallint NOT NULL,=0D
  date timestamp without time zone,=0D
  course character varying(5) NOT NULL,=0D
  classcode character varying(8) NOT NULL,=0D
  numberwaitlisted integer,=0D
  sessiongroup character varying(17),=0D
  "location" character varying(50),=0D
  locparcelid character(10),=0D
  descrip character varying(50),=0D
  locationcode character varying(3) NOT NULL,=0D
  the_point geometry,=0D
  address character varying(500),=0D
  gid serial NOT NULL,=0D
  CONSTRAINT pk_hbasessionsremaining PRIMARY KEY (sessioncode),=0D
  CONSTRAINT udx_hbasessionsremaining_gid UNIQUE (gid)=0D
) =0D
WITHOUT OIDS;=0D
ALTER TABLE hbasessionsremaining OWNER TO robedev;=0D
GRANT ALL ON TABLE hbasessionsremaining TO robedev;=0D
GRANT ALL ON TABLE hbasessionsremaining TO dnddtsadmins WITH GRANT=0D
OPTION;=0D
 =0D
Thanks,=0D
Regina=0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
The substance of this message, including any attachments, may be=0D
confidential, legally=0D
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts=0D
law. It is intended=0D
solely for the addressee. If you received this in error, please=0D
contact the sender and=0D
delete the material from any computer.=0D