Re: Turn off Hyperthreading! WAS: 60 core performance with 9.3

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Turn off Hyperthreading! WAS: 60 core performance with 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 08/21/2014 02:26 PM, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> I'm running almost the exact same setup in production as a spare. It
> has 4 of those CPUs, 256G RAM, and is currently set to use HT. Since
> it's a spare node I might be able to do some testing on it as well.
> It's running a 3.2 kernel right now. I could probably get a later
> model kernel on it even.

You know about the IO performance issues with 3.2, yes?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: "Graeme B. Bell"
Сообщение: Re: Turn off Hyperthreading! WAS: 60 core performance with 9.3
Сообщение: Re: Turn off Hyperthreading! WAS: 60 core performance with 9.3