Re: Turn off Hyperthreading! WAS: 60 core performance with 9.3

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Turn off Hyperthreading! WAS: 60 core performance with 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 21/08/14 11:14, Mark Kirkwood wrote:

> You didn't mention what
> cpu this is for (or how many sockets etc), would be useful to know.

Just to clarify - while you mentioned that the production system was 40
cores, it wasn't immediately obvious that the same system was the source
of the measurements you posted...sorry if I'm being a mixture of
pedantic and dense - just trying to make sure it is clear what
systems/cpus etc we are talking about (with this in mind it never hurts
to quote cpu and mobo model numbers)!

Cheers

Mark