Re: Upgrading from PG 8.2.5 to 9.1.13

От Marc Richter
Тема Re: Upgrading from PG 8.2.5 to 9.1.13
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hey Keith,

the issue is, that I do not know what the reason was to use it this way
several years ago. Unfortunately, no one is employed in the company
anymore who might know this.
I have a database that should be migrated to newer PostgreSQL version,
which is several years old and no one knows about the details really.
I'm a system administrator and don't know even plain SQL well. So I
don't know about PostgreSQL's internal Data Structure even more.

So, these errors only mean that the pg_freespacemap - functions won't
work and there will no data be missing?