Re: russian translation

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: russian translation
Дата
Список pgsql-translators
On 8/12/14 8:52 PM, Euler Taveira wrote:
> That's not what the wiki is saying. Either we fix step 4 [1] or we
> configure Redmine to send notifications to pgsql-translators.

We've gone back and forth in the past about whether new tickets should
post to the list.  (A lot of the back and forth has been accidentally
through technical difficulties.)  I'm not sure what the behavior should be.

Someone usually goes through the tickets before a release, but everyone
is invited to chip in.

>> I see no reason not to allow that, assuming that if it breaks (i.e.
>> babel.postgresql.org starts showing errors) you're up for fixing it.
>>
> I have the same opinion too but I'm not comfortable to apply translation
> updates on those languages I have no knowledge. The revert process is
> easy but (i) those patches could easily mess up with the encoding or
> (ii) even apply patches with newbie errors -- I'm not judging the OP. I
> prefer to delegate those updates to people with at least little language
> knowledge to ensure the translation quality.

Agreed, but this is a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem.

В списке pgsql-translators по дате отправления: