Re: function call

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: function call
Дата
Re: function call  (Marcin Krawczyk <jankes.mk@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
On 08/06/2014 12:41 AM, Marcin Krawczyk wrote:
> It's not ODBC, I've just tested with simple C# through the same odbc
> source and the function takes 4 seconds as well.

So it would seem that the issue is with ERP application returning the
information.

This probably hinges on what you are defining as returning?

In your function description you note that the function issues documents.

Is that what you are using to determine that the function has completed?

If so, do you return the documents in the pgAdmin case as well?

If not, how are measuring success(returning) in the application case?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com