Re: 60 core performance with 9.3

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: 60 core performance with 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Tomas,

Unfortunately I think you are mistaken - disabling the stats collector
(i.e. track_counts = off) means that autovacuum has no idea about
when/if it needs to start a worker (as it uses those counts to decide),
and hence you lose all automatic vacuum and analyze as a result.

With respect to comments like "it shouldn't make difference" etc etc,
well the profile suggests otherwise, and the change in tps numbers
support the observation.

regards

Mark