Re: building pdfs

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: building pdfs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/27/2014 11:28 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Personally I find the PDF docs to be an anachronism: surely nobody
> is printing them on dead trees any more, and for on-computer usage,
> what do they offer that the HTML format doesn't?  So I'm unexcited
> about making them slightly prettier.

If they are then maybe there's no point in trying to build them in the
buildfarm constantly.

One advantage that they have over the HTML docs is that they encapsulate
the docs in a single file. But then, so does the epub format, which,
unlike PDFs, can adapt to display dimensions.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] pg_dump behaves differently for different archive formats
Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] pg_dump behaves differently for different archive formats