Re: PostgreSQL 9.2.7 on Power 8 / AIX 7.1

От Rainer Tammer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.2.7 on Power 8 / AIX 7.1
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 9.4.b2 on Power 8 / AIX 7.1  (Rainer Tammer <pgsql@spg.schulergroup.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL 9.3.5 on Power 8 / AIX 7.1  (Rainer Tammer <pgsql@spg.schulergroup.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,
I have used an old version:

root@aixtest06 rc:0 # gmake --version
GNU Make 3.80
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

But I can upgrade to a new version, that's no problem.
Which version do you recommend?

Bye
  Rainer

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 9.2.7 on Power 8 / AIX 7.1
От: "marius.bauer"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #11031: Unexpected interval representations