Re: Very slow planning performance on partition table

От Rural Hunter
Тема Re: Very slow planning performance on partition table
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
2014/7/25 9:53, Tom Lane wrote:
> Rural
> [ shrug... ] Insufficient data.  When I try a simple test case based on
> what you've told us, I get planning times of a couple of milliseconds.
> I can think of contributing factors that would increase that, but not by
> four orders of magnitude.  So there's something very significant that
> you've left out.  Can you construct a self-contained test case that's
> this slow?
>
>             regards, tom lane

No I cann't. I exported the db schema(without data) to another server
and there is no problem. Is the planning time related to data volume?
Anything else can I check? I already checked the default statistics
target and it's the default value. I did change some statistics target
on one column of the table, but the column is not involved in the slow
planning query.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Very slow planning performance on partition table
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Debugging writing load