Re: php password authentication failed for user ...

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: php password authentication failed for user ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/15/2014 07:45 AM, basti wrote:
> psql in version 9.1 connect to server 9.3 get the same error as above.
> =>
> dpkg -l | grep libpq
> ii  libpq5                             9.1.13-0wheezy1
> amd64        PostgreSQL C client library
>
> the other I cant say, now thats
> ii  libpq5:amd64                         9.4~beta1-2.pgdg70+1
> amd64        PostgreSQL C client library

Well it looks like different sources for the packages.

I am not sure I am following your listings above.

Are they on the same machine?

What does ldd show for the various psql versions and the php extension
pgsql.so?

My suspicion is that the PHP extension and/or the Postgres 9.1 psql are
linked to the wrong file.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com