Re: Compile fails on AIX 6.1

От Rainer Tammer
Тема Re: Compile fails on AIX 6.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,
Even the Power 8 does run as CHAP. The discontinued platform was PREP
and MCA.

CHRP = Common H/W Reference Platform

This is from the PowerVM server part of a S824 / 24 core / 192 threads /
1TB memory.

OS has 8 PowerPC_POWER8 (64 bit) CPUs with 8 CPUs active SMT=4
CPU Speed 4116.0 MHz         SerialNumber=213B6EV MachineType=IBM,8286-42A
Logical partition=Dynamic    HMC-LPAR-Number&Name=1,p8srv01vio1
Virtual I/O Server Version=2.2.3.3 Kernel=64 bit Multi-Processor
Power Saving=Static
Hardware-Type(NIM)=CHRP=Common H/W Reference Platform Bus-Type=PCI
CPU Architecture  =PowerPC Implementation=POWER7_COMPAT_mode
SubProcessor Mode
CPU Level 1 Cache is Combined Instruction=32768 bytes & Data=65536 bytes
    Level 2 Cache size=524288          Node=p8srv01vio1

Bye
  Rainer