proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.

От Tomonari Katsumata
Тема proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.
Дата
Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Several couple weeks ago, I posted a mail to pgsql-doc.
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/53992FF8.2060702@po.ntts.co.jp

In this thread, I concluded that it's better to
round up the value which is less than its unit.
Current behavior (rounding down) has undesirable setting risk,
because some GUCs have special meaning for 0.

And then I made a patch for this.
Please check the attached patch.

regards,
Tomonari Katsumata