Re: Alter system and reload causes bogus complaints about setting changes

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Alter system and reload causes bogus complaints about setting changes
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 04/07/14 15:11, Amit Kapila wrote:

> I am thinking to add text somewhat like below in Alter System docs:
> "It is advisable to comment values changed by via Alter System in
> postgresql.conf else it can show spurious warnings during reload
> for parameters that can only be applied when the server starts."

Yes, I think that would be good - probably essential in fact.

Regards

Mark

От: 王学敏
Сообщение: Re: Alter system and reload causes bogus complaints about setting changes
Сообщение: Re: Alter system and reload causes bogus complaints about setting changes