Re:

От John R Pierce
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 7/1/2014 11:01 AM, Maria Guadalupe Lopez Campos wrote:
> my openerp has no connection to postgresql and not on progresql
> services and opened all ports and I get the error code: 200 when I
> open localhost: 8086

this is very likely a configuration error, not a BUG REPORT in
postgresql, so this is the wrong mail list entirely, you should join and
post on the pgsql-general email list.

further, you didn't give near enough information, no mention of OS
platform, how postgresql was installed and configured, or how your
client program (openerp) was configured to talk to postgresql. Also note
we can't support OpenERP, just the postgresql database server itself.

the first thing to do when debugging connectivity problems like this is
to try connecting to postgres using the psql command line shell tool.

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade < 9.3 -> >=9.3 misses a step around multixacts
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade < 9.3 -> >=9.3 misses a step around multixacts