Re: 9.5 CF1

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: 9.5 CF1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2014/07/02 14:06), Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:

> Foreign table inheritance
>      Moved from ready for committer back to waiting on author after
>      Noah's review comments. Should we expect an updated patch to be
>      posted in this CF?
>
>      http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20140702022327.GC1586927@tornado.leadboat.com

Noah, thank you for the review!

In addition to the issues pointed out by Noah, the following should be
resolved, I think.  And ISTM we should work on the latter first, for
which I plan to add a separate patch to the next CF.  So, I think it
would be better to move this to the next CF.

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/3492.1404136084@sss.pgh.pa.us

Thanks,

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita