Re: [pgadmin-support] Character[] field value are truncated

От Dmitriy Olshevskiy
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Character[] field value are truncated
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello, Dave.
Please see the code in frm/frmEditGrid.cpp at line 3157. I think it's all because of wrong cast.
In the query there must be ::Character(xx)[] instead of ::Character[] (which truncates the symbols as well as ::Character(1)[])
Simple replacement of
    return str + wxT("::") + typeName;
by
    return str + wxT("::") + displayTypeName;
solves the current issue, but I'm not sure will this break other casts in future?