Re: PostgreSQL for VAX on NetBSD/OpenBSD

От Anders Magnusson
Тема Re: PostgreSQL for VAX on NetBSD/OpenBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave McGuire skrev 2014-06-29 21:01:
> On 06/29/2014 02:58 PM, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
>> Last I checked, NetBSD doesn't support any sort of multiprocessor VAX.
>>   Multiprocessor VAXes exist, but you're stuck with either Ultrix or VMS
>> on them.
>    Hi Pat, it's good to see your name in my inbox.
>
>    NetBSD ran on multiprocessor BI-bus VAXen many, many years ago.  Is
> that support broken?

I made it run on 8300 once, in the early days of NetBSD MP.  I planned
to make it run on both 8800 and 6300, but due to lack of docs neither of
those came true.
So, unless someone has a 8300 to test on (just over 1 VUPS per CPU, not
much), current state is unknown.  "It worked last time I tested" :-)

-- Ragge

От: Patrick Finnegan
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL for VAX on NetBSD/OpenBSD
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Cluster name in ps output