Re: PATCH: Allow empty targets in unaccent dictionary

От Mohammad Alhashash
Тема Re: PATCH: Allow empty targets in unaccent dictionary
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the review and comments. Here is an updated patch.

On 6/25/2014 8:20 AM, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
> Your patch should definitely add a test case or two to
> sql/unaccent.sql and expected/unaccent.out showing the behaviour that
> didn't work before the change.
That would require adding new entries to the "unaccent.rules" template.
I'm afraid that the templates I'm using for Arabic now are not complete
enough to be including in the default dictionary.

I can create a new template just for the test cases but I've to update
the make file to include that file in installation. Should I do this?

Thanks,

Mohammad Alhashash

Вложения

От: Abhijit Menon-Sen
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Allow empty targets in unaccent dictionary
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Cluster name in ps output