Re: “server closed the connection unexpectedly”

От Felipe Gasper
Тема Re: “server closed the connection unexpectedly”
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 06/18/2014 09:30 PM, Felipe Gasper wrote:
>> The query:
>>
>> SELECT schemaname, tablename
>>             FROM pg_tables
>>             WHERE tableowner IN (E'njvue5kiy1c') OR schemaname='public';
>>
>> --------
>> The error:
>>
>> DBD::Pg::db selectall_arrayref failed: server closed the connection
>> unexpectedly
>>     This probably means the server terminated abnormally
>>     before or while processing the request.
>>
>> --------
>>
>> It happens every time. The “njvue5kiy1c” is a random generated name.
>
> Is there any more information in the server log?

setting log_min_messages to DEBUG5 shows this as the last query and after:

==============
“postgres” in “postgres” @ 2014-06-18 13:47:15 CDT: LOG:  00000:
statement: GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES on DATABASE "sameownerdb" TO "sameownerdb";
“postgres” in “postgres” @ 2014-06-18 13:47:15 CDT: LOCATION:
exec_simple_query, postgres.c:842
“postgres” in “postgres” @ 2014-06-18 13:47:15 CDT: DEBUG:  00000:
ProcessUtility
“postgres” in “postgres” @ 2014-06-18 13:47:15 CDT: LOCATION:
PortalRunUtility, pquery.c:1163
“postgres” in “postgres” @ 2014-06-18 13:47:15 CDT: DEBUG:  00000:
CommitTransactionCommand
“postgres” in “postgres” @ 2014-06-18 13:47:15 CDT: LOCATION:
finish_xact_command, postgres.c:2369
“postgres” in “postgres” @ 2014-06-18 13:47:15 CDT: DEBUG:  00000:
CommitTransaction
“postgres” in “postgres” @ 2014-06-18 13:47:15 CDT: LOCATION:
ShowTransactionState, xact.c:4116
“postgres” in “postgres” @ 2014-06-18 13:47:15 CDT: DEBUG:  00000: name:
unnamed; blockState:       STARTED; state: INPROGR, xid/subid/cid:
694/1/1, nestlvl: 1, children:
“postgres” in “postgres” @ 2014-06-18 13:47:15 CDT: LOCATION:
ShowTransactionStateRec, xact.c:4154

(Curiously, setting any DEBUG* log_min_messages value also makes the log
messages spit to STDERR as well as my log file.)

-F

Сообщение: Re: “server closed the connection unexpectedly”
Сообщение: Re: “server closed the connection unexpectedly”