Re: 'use tab key for autocomplete' still documented even though it's been removed

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: 'use tab key for autocomplete' still documented even though it's been removed
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 17/06/2014 21:16, Arthur Prokosch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Coming from a unix background, I'd really like to be able to use the
> <tab> key within the Query Tool's editor box to bring up
> autocompletions. It's documented even though the feature seems to be
> long-dead. Can this be fixed?
>
> According to the documentation I find at
>  http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.8/query.html
> that should be possible: "You can optionally enable the Tab key to
> activate the autocomplete feature as well - the can be done on the
> options dialog." But there's nothing apropos in the options dialog, nor
> any relevant registry keys or values matching "tab."

Hi there,

That's a really old set of documentation - the current version is 1.18,
and here's the corresponding page in the up-to-date docs -
 http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.18/query.html

- where you'll see that ctrl-space is now used for autocompletion. :-)

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: 'use tab key for autocomplete' still documented even though it's been removed
Сообщение: Re: 'use tab key for autocomplete' still documented even though it's been removed