wrong current schema in Search Objects dialog box

От Dmitriy Olshevskiy
Тема wrong current schema in Search Objects dialog box
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello.
I applied this patch http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=010e38cdd4991feaf2e757e803d330dc6c5bdba6
and found that current schema is determined incorrectly when I select such objects as Constraints, Indexes, Rules or Triggers (parts of any Table).
In this case combo-box contains item named "Current Schema (<table_name>)" instead of "Current Schema (<schema_name>)".
Please, look at the module /pgadmin/dlg/dlgSearchObject.cpp (line 153) and especially at this place:

if (obj->GetSchema())
    currentSchema = obj->GetSchema()->GetName();

else if (obj->GetMetaType() == PGM_SCHEMA && !obj->IsCollection())
    currentSchema = obj->GetName();
else
    currentSchema = wxEmptyString;

Maybe here must be an additional check for an object's type (in first condition) or there is a bug in the definition of schemas for object tree?
I have attached screenshots for better explaining the problem.
--
Dmitriy Olshevskiy
Вложения