Re: Postgresql service stopped automatically after restart

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgresql service stopped automatically after restart
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/04/2014 10:31 PM, Kalai R wrote:
> Thank You for your suggestions.
>
> In silent installation we use the following code in vb.net
> <http://vb.net> to install postgres
>
> xinststr =" --mode unattended  --superaccount <mySuperUserNm>
>   --superpassword  <xpwd>  --serviceaccount <WinUserAcName>
> --servicepassword <servicepwd>   --serverport <myPort>
>   --unattendedmodeui none "
>
> *For 64 bit windows*
> *
> *
> Shell(Application.StartupPath & "\postgresql-9.3.1-1-windows " &
> xInstStr, AppWinStyle.MaximizedFocus)
>
> *For 32 bit wondows*
>
> Shell(Application.StartupPath & "\postgresql-9.3.0-1-windows-x64 " &
> xInstStr, AppWinStyle.MaximizedFocus)
>

> We change default super user name, service account name and port.
> Windows service account created automatically. We set only folder
> permissions to the windows service account.

I do not actually spend much time working with Windows so someone else
will need to eyeball this for correctness.

Have you had a chance to look at the other questions/observations from
the previous post?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com