Re: jsonb access operators inefficiency

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: jsonb access operators inefficiency
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> If we're going to construct varlena objects inside a StringInfo, maybe
> we need a proper API for it. Isn't there a danger that data member of
> the StringInfo won't be properly aligned to allow us to do this? In any
> case, we should get most of the benefit of your patch without this
> "optimization".

I believe that StringInfo->data is palloc'ed, it means it's MAXALIGNed.

--
Teodor Sigaev                      E-mail: teodor@sigaev.ru                                      WWW:
http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: jsonb access operators inefficiency
От: Teodor Sigaev
Сообщение: Re: jsonb access operators inefficiency