Re: security_context_t marked as deprecated in libselinux 3.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: security_context_t marked as deprecated in libselinux 3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Applied on HEAD then.  Thanks for the discussion!

Should we back-patch that?  Usually I figure that people might want
to build back PG branches on newer platforms at some point, so that
it's useful to apply portability fixes across-the-board.  On the
other hand, since it's only a compiler warning, maybe it's not worth
the trouble.