Re: Doubt about ODBC Driver

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Doubt about ODBC Driver
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> On 05/26/2014 09:44 PM, Rodrigo Fabiam wrote:
>> I have a web application, that I developed in ASP Classic, runs on
>> Windows Server 2003.
>> Today I tried run the app in another server, with 64-bit processor and
>> Windows Server 2008.
>>
>> But I cannot connect my application in the PostgreSQL.
>>
>> My doubt is if your ODBC driver runs on 64-bit server, or it´s only on
>> 32-bit?
>
> It should work fine on a 64-bit system.

There have two other reports recently of issues using the 32bit drivers
with Windows:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/537D0BD9.20063.1320DFA8@david.joffe.tshwanedje.com

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/BLU174-W41B8887F4DD8BCC5D6BDC0AF3F0@phx.gbl

Not sure if Rodrigo is using the 32bit driver or not, but I am beginning
to sense a trend.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Doubt about ODBC Driver
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Prepared statement error with UseServerSidePrepare=1