[ODBC] "relation does not exist" errors with psqlODBC

От Scott Beil
Тема [ODBC] "relation does not exist" errors with psqlODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Folks,

Under certain circumstances, the following error is encountered:

ERROR: column "column_name" of relation "table_name" does not exist

Here are the facts:

- The problem seems to only occurs when under load.
- The database version is 9.6.3
- The problem exists in ODBC versions 09.03.0300, 09.06.0310 and 09.06.0400, but not in 09.00.0310 (versions not mentioned have not been tested)
- The column name in the error exists, but it belongs to another table than the one reported in the error.
- To the best of my knowledge, only inserts and updates are affected.

I put together an app to demonstrate the problem. When it's run using any of the previously mentioned affected versions, it consistently fails. However, when run with 09.00.0310 it completes without error.

The demo app is attached which includes a file called "tables.txt" that describes the structure of the tables used.

Thanks,

Scott

Вложения