Re: 9.2 release notes, beta time?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.2 release notes, beta time?
Дата
Re: 9.2 release notes, beta time?
Список pgsql-hackers
Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> writes:
> (As a side note, RPMs *may not* be ready, because I (and Magnus) will be
> at PGDay Turkey on 12th, and will be busy over the whole weekend).

Ugh.  Maybe the whole idea of getting a beta out before PGCon is doomed.
Still, if we don't try for this schedule, we're looking at at least two
more weeks' slip, because we're surely not going to wrap during PGCon.

Сообщение: Re: 9.2 release notes, beta time?
Сообщение: Re: 9.2 release notes, beta time?