Re: issue with smlar exension and gist index creation (9.2Beta1)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: issue with smlar exension and gist index creation (9.2Beta1)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"mark" <dvlhntr@gmail.com> writes:
> I am playing around with 9.2Beta1 and the smlar extension that was presented
> at pgcon. Looks like a lot of great work has gone into both - so thanks to
> everyone for all the great work.
> I did run into an issue while creating a GIST index using the _text_sml_ops.
> I am getting "ERROR: failed to re-find parent for block 25399".

Try beta2 ... this sounds suspiciously like the bug Heikki fixed last week:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=d1996ed5e8bfaf1314e7817015668029c07d3b9b

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Inconsistency in libpq connection parameters, and extension thereof
Сообщение: Re: Inconsistency in libpq connection parameters, and extension thereof