pg_basebackup: could not get transaction log end position from server: FATAL: could not open file "./pg_hba.conf~": Permission denied

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема pg_basebackup: could not get transaction log end position from server: FATAL: could not open file "./pg_hba.conf~": Permission denied
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Can we get that fixed please? It seems rather bad behavior for
pg_basebackup to fatal out because of the permissions on a backup file
of all things. Instead, we should do WARNING and say skipped.

JD