Re: [HACKERS] Aborted Transaction During Vacuum

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Aborted Transaction During Vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"G. Anthony Reina" <reina@nsi.edu> writes:
>     I tried the 'vacuum verbose analyze' again today. I get the same error
> with the AbortTransaction. There is a core file generated but no pg_vlock
> file. The core is over 1 Gig in size (38 Megs gzipped) so I'm not so sure
> you'd want to get that  (you can have it if you want it though!).

It wouldn't do me any good anyway without a copy of the executable and a
copy of gdb built for whatever platform you are on.  I was hoping you
could run gdb on the corefile there and just send the backtrace output
("gdb postgres-executable core-file" and then say "bt").

>     Oliver Elphick (Oliver.Elphick@lfix.co.uk) told me that this sounds
> like like a bug you patched for him a few days ago:

I doubt it's the same bug --- the error message generated by the other
bug was different...