Re: ODBC : SQLGetData question

От aihtdikh
Тема Re: ODBC : SQLGetData question
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 14/05/14 17:07, Dev Kumkar wrote:
> Yes, the platform is 64-bit.
> We are deploying the driver as it is and not compiling it in-house
> currently.
>
> Do you see any issues with the (int) typecast done for SQLLEN?

It will certainly work for this call to SQLGetData, now that you know
the workaround.
However, I can't guess where else issues may appear if there really is a
mismatch in data size between the driver, odbc manager and/or the
application. It may work right now, but for me, I would certainly be
trying to get to the bottom of it in case it causes more weird problems.

Regards,
Harun

От: Dev Kumkar
Сообщение: Re: ODBC : SQLGetData question
От: Nick Gorham
Сообщение: Re: ODBC : SQLGetData question