Re: ODBC : SQLGetData question

От aihtdikh
Тема Re: ODBC : SQLGetData question
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

SQLGetData expects the buffer length parameter to be a SQLLEN variable,
which is a signed type.
SQL_NULL_DATA is defined as -1, which is 4294967295 if you interpret it
as an unsigned type.

Your my_buff_len variable is being set to SQL_NULL_DATA correctly, but
you are looking at it wrong.
Change it to be the correct type, and it will work as you expect.

Regards,
Harun