Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?
Дата
Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10.5.2014 20:21, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> On 9.5.2014 00:47, Tomas Vondra wrote:
>
>> So, if I get this right, the proposal is to have 7 animals:
>>

>> 1) all branches/locales, frequent builds (every few hours)
>>   magpie  - gcc
>>   fulmar  - icc
>>   treepie - clang
>>
>> 2) single branch/locale, CLOBBER, built once a week
>>   magpie2 - gcc
>>   fulmar2 - icc
>>   treepie - clang
>>
>> 3) single branch/locale, recursive CLOBBER, built once a month
>>

>> I don't particularly mind the number of animals, although I was shooting
>> for lower number.
>>
>> The only question is - should we use 3 animals for the recursive CLOBBER
>> too? I mean, one for each compiler?
>
> OK. I've switched the three original animals (magpie, fulmar, treepie)
> back to the original configuration (no clobber, all branches, multiple
> locales).
>
> And I've requested 6 more animals - two for each compiler. One set for
> tests with basic CLOBBER, one set for recursive CLOBBER.

Can someone please approve the animals I've requested a few days ago?
I'm already running the clobber tests with '--nosend --nostatus' and
it's already reporting some errors. Would be nice to get it to the
buildfarm.

regards
Tomas

Сообщение: Re: buildfarm / handling (undefined) locales
Сообщение: Re: buildfarm / handling (undefined) locales