Re: psqlODBC msi download for Heartbleed

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: psqlODBC msi download for Heartbleed
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 05/12/2014 10:01 PM, Anna Gershnik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering when a new download with a fix for Heartbleed vulnerability will be available?
> The latest available here is from March 8, 2014:
> http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/

Oh, I didn't realize we ship the SSL libraries in the installer. Yeah,
we should update those ASAP.

Hiroshi, others, can we put out a new release, with updated SSL
libraries, please? Where exactly do the libraries come from, i.e. what
is the upstream project? If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

- Heikki