Re: cannot to compile PL/V8 on Fedora 20

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: cannot to compile PL/V8 on Fedora 20
Дата
Re: cannot to compile PL/V8 on Fedora 20
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/12/14, 12:42 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> You need plv8 master branch (unreleased), which fixes all these issues.
>
> How does it deal with the function declaration incompatibility problem?

commit df92ced297282ffbb13e95748543b6c52ad4d238
Author: Hitoshi Harada <umi.tanuki@gmail.com>
Date:   Wed May 7 01:28:18 2014 -0700
   Remove exception specifier from PG callbacks.
   9.4 includes function declaration in PG_FUNCTION_INFO_V1 macro, which is   not compatible with ours using exception
specifiers. Actually I don't   see the reason we have them so simply I remove them.

That said, I'm not yet sure what the overall right answer is here.