Re: 8.4 -> 9.1 : ANALYSE VERBOSE; -> out of shared memory

От Souquieres Adam
Тема Re: 8.4 -> 9.1 : ANALYSE VERBOSE; -> out of shared memory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When i relaunch my ANALYSE VERBOSE, pg_locks table grows quickly from 20
lines to more than 1000 lines and still growing, all the lines are owned
by the same "virtual transaction" and the same "pid".

max locks is 128, so i don't understand what happening,

When i finish to write this email, i juste hit more than 3200 lock owned
by the same transaction !

Can you explain what is the difference between 8.4 and 9.1 on this point
please ?

regards,
Adam