imprecise pg_basebackup documentation about excluded files

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема imprecise pg_basebackup documentation about excluded files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The pg_basebackup documentation says that only regular files and
directories are "allowed" in the data directory.  But it is more correct
that any other files are skipped.  Attached is a patch to correct that.
 I also added a link to the protocol documentation and added more
details there, also about pg_replslot handling.  Not sure exactly how
much detail we want to document, but it seems reasonable to make it
complete if we provide a list at all.

Вложения