Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?
Дата
Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?
Список pgsql-hackers
Andres,

> There's pretty little coverage of non mainstream platforms/compilers in
> the buildfarm atm. Maybe we should send an email on -announce asking for
> new ones?
> There's no coverage for OS-wise;
> * AIX (at all)
> * HP-UX (for master at least)
> (* Tru64)
> (* UnixWare)

Do we want a SmartOS (opensolaris/Joyent) animal?  Do we already have one?

> Architecture wise there's no coverage for:
> * some ARM architecture varians

I could run a buildfarm animal on a Raspberry Pi if the Postgres
community will replace my flash cards as they burn out.

> * mips
> * s390/x
> * sparc 32bit

Do we really care about sparc 32bit at this point?  You're talking a
10-year-old machine, there.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?
Сообщение: Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?