Re: A bug with unique indicies

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A bug with unique indicies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Aditya Damle <adamle@2028.com> writes:
> Then i went ahead reindexed the table: I recieved the error:
> Cannot create unique index. Table contains non-unique values.

Curious.  When you say "reindexed" do you mean you used the REINDEX
command?  That's new in 7.0.* and possibly not fully debugged.  It
would be useful to see a complete script for reproducing the problem,
if you think you can regenerate it from scratch ...

Сообщение: Re: 7.0.3 reproduceable serious select error
Сообщение: Re: 7.0.3 reproduceable serious select error