Re: Can't modify a view when in phpPgAdmin

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can't modify a view when in phpPgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@gmail.com> writes:
> When in phpPgAdmin I can't modify the existing view.
> I get the message:
> ERROR:  cannot change name of view column "az első nap" to "első nap"

> Why can't I modify the view when in phpPgAdmin?

I don't think this has anything to do with phpPgAdmin; it's a safety
check built into CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW.

Try using ALTER TABLE viewname RENAME COLUMN x TO y;

(Not sure why ALTER VIEW doesn't have this variant, but that's
just a cosmetic detail.  ALTER TABLE will work.)