Re: error code 126

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: error code 126
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 05/02/2014 08:35 AM, e-mail anilkumar wrote:
> Dear Si,
>
> i downloaded the pssqlodbc_09_03_0210.zip.
>
> I am getting the following error when i try to add the driver using
> Microsoft ODBC administrator.
>
> 'The setup routine for the POSTgresql ANSI ODBC driver could not be
> loaded due to System error code 126.'

Googling found that 'System error code 126' is a fairly generic error so
not much help there. The driver you downloaded is the 32 bit version,
are you sure you are not running into a 32/64 bit problem?

Some helpful information with regard to this:

http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/faq.html#6.8

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com