Re: Display of timestamp in pg_dump custom format

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: Display of timestamp in pg_dump custom format
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/05/14 02:51, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> The table of contents for pg_restore -l shows the time the archive was
> made as local time (it uses ctime()):
>
>     ; Archive created at Wed Apr 30 10:03:28 2014
>
> Is this clear enough that it is local time?  Should we display this
> better, perhaps with a time zone designation?

I think it would be good to include the time zone, as we are all very
international these days - and in Australia, adjacent states have
different dates for the summer time transition!

Personally, I would like to see the date in the format 2014-04-30, but
having the day of the week is good.

Milliseconds might be useful, if you want to check logs files.

Cheers,
Gavin

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: GSoC on WAL-logging hash indexes
От: Darren Duncan
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] GSoC on WAL-logging hash indexes