Re: Minor improvement to fdwhandler.sgml

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Minor improvement to fdwhandler.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2014/04/28 23:31), Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 7:59 AM, Etsuro Fujita
> <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> The patch attached improves docs in fdwhandler.sgml a little bit.
>
> When you submit a patch, it's helpful to describe what the patch
> actually does, rather than just saying it makes things better.  For
> example, I think that this patch could be described as "in
> fdwhandler.sgml, mark references to scan_clauses with <structfield>
> tags".

I thought so.  Sorry, my explanation wasn't enough.

> A problem with that idea is that scan_clauses is not a field in any struct.

I was mistaken.  I think those should be marked with <literal> tags.
Patch attached.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Fix initdb for path with whitespace and at char
Сообщение: Re: Fix initdb for path with whitespace and at char