Re: Buildfarm "master-next" branch?

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Buildfarm "master-next" branch?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/17/14, 9:38 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> But the ability to easily spin up temporary branches for testing would
>> >... Of course, all this would be done in my copious spare time*cough*. I'm
>> >not sure this would be the best use of it.
> I agree that this would not be worth the effort needed to make it happen.

There's also a sizeable security risk there, of someone putting something malicious in a branch and then triggering a
runfrom that branch. I suppose that could be overcome if this was purposefully limited to the main git repo that only
ourcore committers had access to, but we'd need to be careful.

--
Jim C. Nasby, Data Architect                       jim@nasby.net