Re: PostgreSQL 9.1 not connecting

От Gerald Cheves
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.1 not connecting
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

The full pg_hba.conf should be this:-

local   all             all                                     trust
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            md5
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all             all             ::1/128                 md5
host    all             all             0.0.0.0/0               md5